Prescott’s Featherlite - Mobile Microscope for ENT and Ophthalmology
Prescott’s Featherlite Microscope, designed for the ophthalmologist, ENT and dental physician on the move. The Prescott’s Featherlite microscope will disassemble in less than 5 minutes and can be transported in either one or two luggage cases provided with the microscope, depending upon your customized configuration. Whether you are making plans for international outreach or bring your equipment to multiple locations, this portable surgical ophthalmology, ENT or dental microscope platform has been designed for you.
Prescott’s Featherlite Service and Repairs
Prescott’s offers convenient service and repair options on Prescott’s Featherlite microscope and other Ophthalmology Microscopes and ENT Microscopes. Whether you choose full-service contract options, preventative maintenance, or time and material. Prescott’s can provide quality surgical microscope services to keep your investment running even after OEM services no longer support it.
With national service coverage and the largest network of service technicians in the country, Prescott’s can reduce your cost, and reduce equipment downtime. With over 30 years of experience and factory-trained staff you can trust your Featherlite in our hands.
Prescott’s Featherlite Pricing
Pricing for the Featherlite is dependent on a number of factors. We are happy to provide more details on cost and availability at 1-800-438-3937 or +1-719-481-2268 outside of the U.S. You can also use the contact form at the bottom of this page to request pricing on the Featherlite or any other microscope in our catalog.
- 5-Step Apochromatic Magnification Changer
- Fine Focus Objective lenses: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and 400mm
- 60W LED or 12V 150W Halogen Illumination
- 2 Samsonite Luggage cases with foam padding for easy airline or vehicle transport
- 1 Custom Pelican Case for maximum protection and ease of transport
- Custom configuration for ENT , Ophthalmology and Dental Surgery
- Assistant Co-Observation Kit
- Motorized XY Coupling for Ophthalmolgy
- Integrated 4K Video and Recording Capability