RAC Cequin™ - PMMA Discs
Cequin™ PMMA discs are uniquely designed for strength and aesthetics. For use in long-term provisional crowns and bridges of any span, fully anatomical or reduced, in the anterior or posterior, with up to two pontics as well as bite splints with dental CAD/CAM milling systems.
- Types: Monochromatic, multilayered
- Diameter: 98.5mm
- Thickness: 20mm, 25mm
- Shades: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, BL
- Wide variety of monolayer and multilayer shades available.
- Excellent combination of stable color and natural translucency
- Multilayered with no separation between layers
- More than 10 layers of color (from cervical to incisal)
- Long term use (up to 12 months)
- Biocompatible with oral tissues
- Ease of handling and milling
- Life-like appearance without compromise