Expanded Indication to Cross Chronic Total Occlusions (CTOS) in Peripheral Artery Disease. Compatible with the physician’s choice of guidewire. Works with the Reflow Spex™ and SpexLP™ catheters for added support in lesion crossing.
- Compatible with physician-preferred guidewire and procedural technique.
- Keeps the physician in control of the device advancement and activation at all times.
- Provides a similar safety profile to conventional support catheters.
- Eliminates the need for expensive, complicated energy devices to cross most lesions.
- .014”, .018” and .035” options allow treatment of a broad range of vasculature: SFA, iliac and below-the-knee.
- Reduces total procedure time.
- .014″C enables treatment of coronary vasculature.
Provides added column strength and traction to resist kinks
Allows you to simultaneously “push and twist” the beveled tip to anchor and penetrate the lesion
Improves tracking through extremely tight occlusions and difficult-to-cross vasculature
Increases lubricity without compromising tactile feedback