Regemat - Model REG4LIFE - Bioprinter
The configuration of the printing head and the wide range of movements in X, Y and Z allow a precise adjustment of the system and to print on different surfaces such as the glass bed, Petri dish or thanks to its independent movement in the Z axis you can print with two syringes on multi-well plate 6, 24, 96 …The head calibration is fully automated using an accurate laser positioning system. The equipment includes syringe series and heated bed which will allow us to control temperature ranges from 0 to 120ºC in the bed and from 0 to 50º in the syringe. In the case of the syringe it would even be possible to extend this range to 250ºC in case of working with metal or glass syringes that allow working at high temperature.
The system is equipped with a double thermoplastic extruder that allows the printing of scaffolds using two different thermoplastics during the same printing process.
Additionally, the system has a compartment enabled for the installation of thermoplastic rolls and a LED lighting system that visually informs about the state of the bioprinting process.
The design of the base of the system with longitudinal openings favors the laminar flow for sterilization, in addition this ergonomic design and reduced weight facilitate the transport of the system to work inside flow cabinets since the E4Life system has been designed with measures that allow to introduce it in any cabin.
- Resolution real in the X e Y axis (spindel movement) = 150 μ m (0.15mm) | Resolution in Z = 400 nm (0,4 microns)
- Theoretical resolution in the X and Y axis = 1.875 micras - 1875 nm
- Thermoplastic extruder Nozzle output diameter 0,4 mm.
- Syringes: Several output diameters 0,15 mm, 0,58 mm, 1,20 mm
- Tissue regeneration:
- Skin - Bone
- Cartilage - Cardiac tissue
- Cornea - Tumoral models
- Drug testing
- Biomaterials development
- Personalising treatment: Lab on a chip kit / Organ on a chip
- Temperature control
- Thermoplastic Extruder:
- Filament (Until 250ºC)
- Biomaterials extrusión (through syringes):
- -20 until 100 grades
- Biomaterials light-curing:
- Ultraviolet light
- Infrared light
- Blue light