Reliance - Model FXM 920 - Counterbalanced Manual Tilt Chair with Power
This counterbalanced tilt recline examination chair is a durable, quality chair for medical practices that need to maximize space in exam rooms.
- Perfectly counterbalanced recline mechanism to provide easy and smooth recline to any position
- Powered hydraulic base lets you raise, lower, and auto return patient to a position through finger switches or corded footswitch
- Concave headrest adjusts quickly and locks with a single hand
- Excellent head and neck support for patients
- Chair tilts over axis, for effortless positioning of patient
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance. Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology