SOMATEX - Model Tuloc - Monofilament Localization Wire
Tuloc is used for marking non-palpable, suspicious breast lesions prior to surgery. The monofilament, rigid marking wire facilitates the intraoperative localization of findings for surgeons. Sharp, 20-Gauge puncture cannulas ensure patient-friendly treatment.
- Monofilament marking wire for intraoperative localization of findings
- Distal double hook expands upon deployment and anchors firmly in the tissue
- Sharp tips of the hooks help to penetrate even dense tumor tissue
- Position can be corrected by pulling wire back into cannula
- 2 cm long distal palpable tube for intraoperative depth orientation
- Tuloc deployment systems are designed for a range of applications