Span - Model F500S - Powered Sit-to-Stand Patient Lift
An essential tool for safe, efficient patient transfers between bed, chair and commode. Compact and easy to maneuver in a variety of settings, the F500S delivers a winning combination of safety, simplicity, and value.
- Easy base width adjustment with locked position; accommodates chairs and commodes.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Redundant operation via control unit, allowing use if pendant is lost or damaged.
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded.
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety.
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place.
- Backlit LCD display during operation for ease of viewing.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety.
The F500S is designed for patients needing a moderate level of assistance during transfer. The patient should have the strength and stability to bear weight on at least one leg. For patients who cannot do so, a passive boom lift such as the Span F500P Full Body Patient Lift should be used.
Note that two or more caregivers may be required for a transfer, based on full assessment of the patient’s:
- Medical conditions
- Mental status
- Ability to assist