Surgiline - Model 2000R - Surgical Table
Biçakcilar Surgiline 2000R Surgical Table is designed to accommodate various type of patient positioning required for demanding surgical procedures, with ultimate care to the patient's and user's safety.
Surgiline 2000R Surgical Table is constructed with stainless steel and high quality materials to provide durability and long operating life.
Surgical positions of Surgiline 2000R are adjusted by an electrohydraulic system. Surgiline 2000R surgical table has up/ down, sliding, Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg, right/left lateral, renal surgery, reflex and flex positions. Positions are adjusted with remote control, in a quite and nonvibrating manner at constant speed. In case of any remote control malfunction, control button located on the table base can be used to adjust the table positions. Head and leg position settings are performed manually. The tabletop can be rotated 355°.
2000R Surgical Table is equipped with battery recharge system.
Movements of the table are fed from battery circuit. Battery power of the table has a 30 minutes operating time in cases of mains failure providing approximately 30 complete position changes.
The tabletop consists of four sections: head, backrest, seat and leg, each with removable, easy to clean, antibacterial, and waterproof polyurethane pads for patient comfort Easy to install radiographic tabletop assembly kit* enables using Surgiline 2000R for X-ray procedures.
Sliding motion of the tabletop enables Surgiline 2000R Surgical Table compatible for use with C-Arm radiological equipment
The durable cast iron table base and electrohydraulic piston is covered with stainless steel. The 'T’ shape design of the Surgiline 2000R allows easy access to the tabletop in any position. Special brakes and antistatic casters allow ease of mobility. Stainless steel side rails accept a variety of available accessories.
Surgiline 2000R, Surgical Table is a state-of-the-art product and with both quality and competitive pricing it is an excellent choice for todays demanding surgery theaters.
- Height adjustment: 730 - 1060 mm
- Height adjustment (w/mattress): 770 - 1100 mm
- Tabletop: 500 x 1980 mm
- Table base: 370 x 830 mm
- Head section: 500 x 305 mm
- Backrest section: 500 x 530 mm
- Seat section: 500 x 560 mm
- Right leg section: 235 x 620 mm
- Left leg section: 235 x 620 mm
- Voltage: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Remote control voltage: DC 5V
- Motor inputs: DC 24V, 10A
- Battery: 2 each, 12V, 7 Ah, maintenance free, lead acid
- Battery recharge voltage: DC 27.2V
- Battery recharge time: 18h (full charge)
- Net weight: 270 kg
- Gross weight: 310 kg
- Packing dimensions: 1000 x 1680 x 1100 mm
- Head section: Upward 15°, Downward 90° Extendable 5 cm, Removable
- Lateral: Right 20°, Left 20°
- Trendelenburg: 25°
- Reverse Trendelendurg: 25°
- Backrest section: Downward 45°, Upward 7 5°, Upward 50° (w/radiographic tabletop and mattress)
- Leg section: Downward 90°, Upward 15°, Spreading 90°, Removable, Independent movement
- Lateral nephrectomy: 135°
- Reflex: 105°
- Flex: 225°
- Tabletop: Rotates 355°
- Horizontal tabletop sliding: 250 mm