Surtex - Denture Cup
From Hospital Receptacles
The Denture Cup offers a reliable way to hold dentures. Its principal use is to securely hold the prosthetic devices while patients undergo different procedures. For this purpose, the instrument features a lightweight profile for comfortable carrying. In addition, the device’s overall size is 75 x 50mm, which allows storing not only dentures but also instruments if necessary. Moreover, the Denture Cup features a superior lid attached with a hinge. As a result, the operator can close and open the device with smooth movements. Manufactured in premium grade stainless steel to ensure the highest quality instruments in your operating rooms.
SURTEX Denture Cup is a specialized device that the medical staff can use safe-keeping dentures of patients staying in hospitals or admitted for gastroscopy, dental treatment and other procedures.
- Cylindrical Structure for Optimal Holding.
- Versatile Lid for Protecting the Dentures.
- 75 x 50mm Overall Size to Reduce Storage Space.
- Category: Hospital Receptacles
- Specialty: General Surgery
- Overall Size: Ø 75 x 50 mm
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Stainless Steel
- CE Marking: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Used in Specialties:
- Product Category: Hospital Receptacles
- Product Type