WanCare - Model Onehand - Alcohol-Based Hand and Skin Antiseptic
Formulated for frequent use in hygienic and surgical hand-skin disinfection. Used in operating theaters, intensive care units, clinics (dental, veterinary) and in every area where hygienic and surgical antisepsis of hands and skin are important.
- Ready to use product.
- Biocidal product approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Kills 99,9% of the tested bacteria(*) in 30-60 seconds.
- Provides disinfectant effect by killing tested bacteria,fungi and viruses(*).
- Formulated with skin compatible pH range.
- Helps to moisturize your skin thanks to its special formula.
- Proven to not cause skin irritation.
- For hygienic hand antisepsis, apply 3 ml of solution to hand and wrists, rub at least 30 seconds until the hands dry.
- For surgical hand antisepsis, 5ml of solution is applied from hand to under the elbows and rubbed at least 3 minutes until dry.
- 63% Ethanol, 10% Propan-2-ol, 1,25% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Glycerine, Perfume and Auxiliary Substances
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal
- 50ML – 100ML – 250ML – 500ML – 1LT – 4LT – 5LT – 10LT – 20LT