Zeiss Infrared - Model 800 - Fluorescence-Based Video Angiography
INFRARED 800 from ZEISS enables intraoperative visual assessment of blood flow and vessel patency during arteriovenous malformation (AVM), bypass, aneurysm and anastomosis surgery. ZEISS INFRARED 800 is indicated for use in neurosurgery, plastic and reconstructive procedures and coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
ZEISS INFRARED 800 is fully integrated into the surgical microscope and activated with a simple push of a button.
- Visualize, check and interpret intraoperative blood flow quickly and reliably.
- Visualize intraoperative blood flow in bypass, cerebral aneurysm surgery, before and after AVM interventions and to detect cerebral vessel branch occlusion
- Visual assessment of vessel patency in bypass surgery
- Visualize patency of very small perforating vessels in the cerebral vascular area
- Detection of AVM vessels via real-time visualization of blood flow in feeding arteries, nidal vessels and draining veins
- Instant fluorescence module activation with a simple touch of a button.
- Automatic functions like AutoGain, AutoReplay, Picture-in-Picture optimize procedure workflow
INFRARED 800 for OPMI PENTERO 800 from ZEISS supports the assessment of vessel patency following vessel anastomosis ensuring vascularization of the transplanted tissue flap – typically performed during free-flap and perforator-flap transplants.
FLOW® 800 from ZEISS is a unique fluorescence application enabling visual analysis of vascular blood flow dynamics. It compiles ZEISS INFRARED 800 video sequences into visual maps, diagrams or side-by-side images, enabling an in-depth interpretation of fluorescence videos.
The integration of ZEISS INFRARED 800 from ZEISS into KINEVO 900 and OPMI PENTERO 800 from ZEISS encompasses special filters for excitation in the 700–780 nm wavelength range and display in the 820–900 nm wavelength range.
ZEISS INFRARED 800 contains optics and a camera specially optimized for the INFRARED 800 mode.