Advancing Neurosurgery through Intelligence Augmentation (IA)
As a neurosurgeon, you get one chance to get it right. Each incision is a trade-off between functional impact and therapeutic benefit. Yet, finding that balance remains an elusive task in an organ of such complexity.
Most popular related searches
- With a brain deformed by glioblastoma, how can one confidently predict what will still be functioning, and what will not post-surgery?
- How does one personalize a surgery so that the functions the patient values are accurately mapped to anatomy and are preserved?
- How does one set the right expectation to the patient and their families in detail?
- How can one efficiently obtain functional information when acquiring mapping prior to surgery remains an expensive and laborious task?
- With advanced imaging techniques such as DTI, one can see the position of thousands of white matter tracts, but what makes one approach better than any other?
- How does one distinguish tumor from brain, and one functional area from another?
- How does one explain what happened during surgery in relation to outcome and expected deficit?
- How does one design the best rehabilitation algorithm specific to the patient?
No reviews were found for Advancing Neurosurgery through Intelligence Augmentation (IA). Be the first to review!