Antibodies Development Services
Since the inauguration of its production and manufacturing facility in 2014, Firalis propose a comprehensive and global offer covering all the stages from the antigen definition, up to the production and purification of antibodies.
Firalis has established a solid network with several key partners in regard with service activities related to antibodies development such as engineering (binding optimization, chimerization, humanization, fragments) and in-vivo studies.
We control every step of production of monoclonal antibodies or recombinant proteins such as:
- Design, optimization and preparation of antigen,
- Immunizations, fusions, screening, selection and production of hybridomas,
- Production of antibodies from hybridoma and/or mammalian cells (CHO or HEK293 cells transfected, steady or transiently state) using shake flask, Cell lines, roller bottles
- Purification by FPLC (Akta Purifier) using A, G, L protein affinity columns, preparative size exclusion chromatography and desalting columns in endotoxin free conditions,
- Characterization and in-vitro validation: Western Blot, capillary electrophoresis in reduced or unreduced conditions, ELISA simplex or multiplex, flow cytometry, FPLC / HPLC gel filtration, endotoxin detection, and bioassays (differentiation, PBMC activation…),
Firalis' know-how provides you core-antibody modifications by molecular biology and/or chemical modifiation :
- Development and validation of immunoassays and bioassays, (visit the Assay Development page for further information)
- Molecular biology and antibodies coupling (biotin, enzymes, fluorophores, toxic molecules …)
An entire project for monoclonal antibody development, production and purification requires approximately 6 months.
Key reasons to work with Firalis :
- QUALITY : Be assured of the quality, relevance of the service and the outcome
- CONTACT : Have a direct contact and effective communication, dedication to customer satisfaction
- CUSTOM : Build with us your customized service contract to define the most appropriate strategie and get custom solutions
- DEADLINE : Responsiveness and compliance with defined deadlines
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : To keep entire IP for all antibodies, hybridomas, immunoassays, other products/processes developed