Bioanalysis and Pharmaceutical Analysis Services
We develop, validate, optimize and automate innovative bioanalytical methods for high-throughput analyses that can be used by medical researchers and in the pharmaceutical industry. We can analyze sample volumes in the microliter range using the latest bioanalytical, and by request GLP-compliant, methods.
We perform highly specialized analyses and operate under the highest quality standard certifications (ISO 9001:2008, GLP - Good Laboratory Practice). We are happy to assist you in the following areas:
Our Areas of Study Expertise
- Extensive experience in analytical procedures for preclinical and clinical studies
- Many years of experience working with different biological sample matrices (serum, plasma, interstitial fluid, tissue, cell cultures) and drug formulations
- Implementation of studies at various levels of complexity: from pilot to multi-center studies
- Sample logistics
- Data management and transfer
- Cleaning validation in pharmaceutical plants
- Stability testing of drug formulations
- Batch release analysis
- Metabolites including acyl-CoA enzymes, products of energy metabolism, isotope-labeled tracer molecules, etc.
- Drug analysis
- From various biological sample matrices (serum, plasma, interstitial fluid, tissue, cell cultures) and drug formulations
- Automated for high-throughput sampling
- Optimized for analysis of samples with small amounts and low concentrations
- Solid phase extraction and microextraction
- Liquid-liquid extraction
- Tissue extraction
- Protein precipitation
No reviews were found for Bioanalysis and Pharmaceutical Analysis Services. Be the first to review!