BrighTex - Clinical Research in Skin & Hair Services
From Clinical Services
We have done many studies on Skin Area Recognition, Hair Pigmentation, Shininess, Volume, Hair Density, Hair Shaft, Fiber orientation, Frizz, Hair Color & Male-Pattern Baldness. With BTBP Clarity system designed specifically for imaging hair capture detailed pictures and use our A.I. to automate the grading of features. So you can find trends in the data faster and make products better.
Classification by Norwood-Hamilton scale of Male-Pattern Baldness: Type 1-7
- TYPE I NO HAIR LOSS
- TYPE II MINOR RECESSION OF FRONTAL HAIRLINE
- TYPE III GREATER FRONTAL LOSS-'COSMETICALLY SIGNIFICANT'
- VERTEX-FRONTAL RECESSION + LOSS FROM SCALP VERTEX
- TYPE IV- VI FURTHER FRONTAL + VERTEX LOSS
- TYPE VII ONLY OCCIPITAL SCALP REGION MAINTAINS HAIR