Clinical Trial Manufacturing Services
Explore how we transform your API into a supply of high-quality clinical material for your trials.
Your clinical programs are vital to your product’s development, your business performance, and your impact on patients’ treatment. We want to see your discovery become a therapeutic breakthrough – and we have the state-of-the-art resources, deep expertise, and dedicated support to move toward that success.
From API handoff to pre-commercial scale-up, we provide expertise to enable your product supply at every step of clinical development. We provide early-phase clinical trial manufacturing for a range of vials, syringes and cartridges with flexible filling lines that allow us to provide a range of clinical batch sizes depending on your product’s needs and requirements.
Why Vetter for your clinical batches?
- Protection for your valuable API : We handle your drug substance as if it were our own, with the regulatory quality safeguards at every step.
- Secure global supply for your sites : With facilities in the US and EU, we can help your clinical materials reach trial sites around the world.
- Wide range of batch sizes : Our filling lines can flex to your production needs: from a few hundred vials to Phase 3 filling runs.
Our clinical manufacturing services
From Phase 1 to Phase 3, we offer end-to-end manufacturing solutions for your entire development cycle:
- Preparation of primary packaging materials
- Aseptic filling
- Terminal sterilization
- Visual inspection
- Stability testing
Support for a wide range of complex molecules
We’re ready for the new wave of specialized biologics that’s filling the global pipeline. Our team has the expertise and experience with many different technically advanced substance classes, including:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Fusion proteins
- Peptide hormones
- Coagulation factors
- Many more sensitive molecules
No reviews were found for Clinical Trial Manufacturing Services. Be the first to review!