Find It - Detect Mutations Treatment
Find It focuses on gene mutations that can be addressed by current FDA-approved therapies. Find It is more than an assay: it’s a complete solution. Canexia Health partners leverage our expert end-to-end support and proprietary technology as well as a focused panel that identifies therapeutic targets for patients, acquired drug resistance mutations, and mutations with prognostic and diagnostic implications for care. Find It helps oncologists to tailor treatments based on the genomic mutations in their patients’ tumors for more personalized cancer care.
Superior Performance. Reliable Results.
Find It detects common, clinically actionable genomic alterations in solid tumor samples, including single-base substitutions (SNVs), small deletions, and insertions (up to 24bp). It evaluates the mutation status of tumor DNA at 146 hotspots and 23 exons in 30 known cancer-associated genes simultaneously.
Find It detects indications for non-small cell lung cancer, melanoma, colorectal cancer, GIST, basal cell, breast cancer, endometrial, and other solid tumor cancers.
- Genes : 30
- Hotspots : 146
- Exons : 23
- Turnaround Time : 3-5 days
- Mutation types : SNVs, deletions and insertions(up to 24bp)
- Sensitivity : 100%
- Specificity : 100%
- Assay Cutoff : Below 1% VAF
- Average Coverage : 10,000x
- Assay Reproducibility : 100%
- Sample Type : FFPE blocks, scrolls, cores & unstained slides
- Sample Requirement : FFPE blocks or unstained slides (5µm sections) with a minimum of 10% tumor cellularity. Scrolls, Cores or DNA must be submitted with representative H&E
No reviews were found for Find It - Detect Mutations Treatment. Be the first to review!