From Biopharma Services
Immunogram, Veracyte’s advanced analytics platform, integrates multi-omic data sets and analyzes them into a single per patient view of key biomarker signatures, specific to their own Tumor Microenvironment. This analytics platform delivers valuable insights to improve patient care and help clinical researchers make informed decisions to advance therapeutic and diagnostic development.
The Cancer Immune Atlas is powered by our Immunogram program and is designed to produce robust statistical analyses across hundreds of patients. This enables a scouting database with state-of-the art bioinformatic tools including AI. Our Atlas provides a variety of readouts and can fit a variety of research initiatives:
- Generate high-resolution tumor microenvironment biomarker maps
- Link individual tumor microenvironments and genomic fitness to toxicity and/or drug response
- Develop predictive signature of response/toxicity.
- Identify new pathway/targets
- Guide CDx Development through visualization of key biomarker signatures