Licensing & Support Services
Our device and BFS manufacturing experts will work with your team to fill-finish your drug product in one of our customized prefilled drug delivery systems at scale.
The ApiJect Platform is designed to enable pharmaceutical companies to fill-finish their injectable drug products into single-dose prefilled injectors* in a highly efficient and scalable way.
Our services, once approved by regulators, include:
- BFS-based prefilled injector customization
- Device design and development
- Prototyping BFS containers and needle assemblies
- BFS mold design and licensing
- BFS manufacturing technology licensing
- CMO/CDMO introduction
- BFS operator training
- BFS mold repair and maintenance (licensed models only)
- Non-BFS component manufacturing and supply
At the ApiJect Technology Development Center in the greater Orlando area, our team of BFS and device experts work with pharmaceutical partners to create a prototype prefilled injector* customized to their drug product’s specifications. This facility’s capabilities include manufacturing for feasibility testing, BFS prototype mold design and construction, and rapid iterative device testing.