Outpatient Providers Services
For smooth cross-organizational and interdisciplinary cooperation as well as improved quality of care in outpatient care and in cooperation with clinics. With comjoodoc, you can turn your great services into a perfect performance.
Our customers are: general practitioners, specialists (internists, nephrologists, oncologists, urologists, radiologists, orthopaedic surgeons, ophthalmologists, infectiologists, surgeons, anaesthetists, paediatricians, pathologists, laboratory doctors, etc.), neighborhood care providers, supply networks, medical supply networks (MVZ), public health services, local authorities, therapists, outpatient care services, nursing homes, pharmacies and manufacturers of medicines and aids.
Areas of Application
- Coordination of patient status, diagnoses and therapies in case discussions
- Joint caring for patients in care institutions or home care
- Monitoring of chronically ill or multimorbid patients and digital intervention
- Perfect implementation of the possibilities of the Digital Supply Act
- Laboratories can provide results to care teams and patients
- Patient care under pandemic conditions including test kit orders and quarantine care
- The basic function includes access to comjoodoc PRO for the use of platform functions via web or app (iOS, Android).
- A wide range of function modules can be added individually.
- Coordinated decisions for better quality of care
- Efficient supply in the area
- Precise intervention and personalized remote assistance for greater adherence and quality of life
- New revenue models
Why is this unique?
- Existing service relationships can immediately become even more productive
- No software installation, ready to use
- Integrated service concept: Digital user support via video or chat
- Low risk: Free entry, no contractual obligations
- Works in combination with all AIS
- Safety: 100% Made in Germany, independently monitored
- Our Patient Care and Patient Monitoring are certified as a medical device
- Developed with healthcare providers for healthcare providers
No reviews were found for Outpatient Providers Services. Be the first to review!