Preclinical Contract Services
K2bio’s preclinical CRO services provides full support for in vivo and in vitro demands, and regulatory oversight for pharmaceutical products. Our team will provide customized solutions to ensure the most meaningful and accurate data is provided.
Most popular related searches
In Vivo Studies
A key differentiating feature of our service offerings is our state-of-the-art vivarium, which can currently house nearly 3,000 mice and has expansion capacity for another 3,000. Our highly trained staff partners with K2bio members to:
- Design animal studies that are consistent with all regulatory guidelines including the Public Health Service (PHS) Policy and the National Research Council’s “the Guide” to provide high quality reproducible data
- Oversee animal care, husbandry, and maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Perform manipulations including blood and tissue collection, surgical procedures, injections, In vivo imaging, breeding, and irradiating animals
- Collect, organize and provide preliminary analyses of data
- Provide established liquid or solid tumor models from repository of cells
- Perform processing and analysis of collected samples (flow cytometry, cytokine/chemokine measurement, PCR, Western, PK/PD analysis etc.)
From study conception to final data analysis, K2bio members can choose how involved they would like to be throughout the process.
Rentable Laboratory Space
We provide professionally maintained laboratory space featuring six-foot custom-made benches, configurable private and common working areas with equipment to support:
- Cell Culture
- Molecular biology
- Flow cytometry
- Analytical Chemistry
In addition to basic laboratory equipment, we offer access to high-value specialized equipment to enable K2bio members to get high quality data in a timely manner without major investment. Training and assistance are also provided.
- In vivo rodent imaging system (IVIS)
- Portable anesthesia systems
- X-ray irradiator
- Multiple flow cytometers with high sample capacity (BD Fortessa, Gallios, Novocyte, Intellicyt iQue, Sony SH800)
- Various computer-controlled live cell imaging systems (Incucyte, Cytation 5, Celigo)
- Closed cell processing systems (CliniMACs, Prodigy)
- Automated cell counters (Cellometer, NC3000)
- Plate readers and Luminex multiplex analyzer
- Real time PCR machines
- Transfection systems (Neon, Nucleofector)
- LCMS, HPLC
No reviews were found for Preclinical Contract Services. Be the first to review!