Annual calibration for highest accuracy: To secure radiation protection for patients and medical staff, annual checks of X-ray machines are stipulated by most national and international regulations. To ensure highest accuracy for these checks, also the excellent performance of the testing devices used needs to be reassured by annual calibration.
Most popular related searches
Join the RaySafe Service Program
Our RaySafe Service Program ensures that your instrument keeps performing and looking like new – through annual checks, calibrations and updates responding to the rapid development of X-ray machines.
If you are the proud owner of a RaySafe X2, RaySafe ThinX, or RaySafe Solo, join the RaySafe Service Program by filling out the RaySafe Service Request Form and enjoy the following benefits:
- Calibration with adjustment
- Extended hardware warranty (1 or 2 years depending on program)
- Maximum duration of 8 years
- Faster turn-around time
- Device cleaned and updated so it appears as new, i.e. change of worn-out cables etc.
- Software updates provided e.g new functional features
- All checks included in the RaySafe Service Program are performed in modern state-of-the-art facilities in the US and Europe, in accordance to relevant ISO standards.
- Thanks to our highly skilled staff with expertise in all X-ray modalities, a wide variety of beam qualities is supported and highest service quality is provided worldwide.
- As evidence of highest accuracy, calibration certificates traceable to PTB and RISE are issued to you by our calibration facilities.
No reviews were found for Program Services. Be the first to review!