aiSLE MGMT - Lupus Management Platform
aiSLE MGMT is a lupus management platform that provides clinicians with unparalleled insight into lupus disease activity and the patient's experience. It combines two new technologies -- both powered by artificial intelligence:
1. Immunologic Data
Identify lupus flare risk up to 12 weeks in advance with a new blood test, aiSLE™ DX, that analyzes changes in immune system biomarkers and pathways
2. Patient-Generated Data
Understand the ups and downs of the patient journey between clinic visits with [AutoimmuneCorner]™, a mobile app & wearable device used by patients
Healthcare costs should be affordable and understandable.
To achieve these goals, we launched aiSLE™ Access For All, a financial support program. Following insurance adjudications, the aiSLE MGMT Customer Success Team will work with patients to reduce their out-of-pocket responsibility.
In most cases, patients out-of-pocket costs are $50 or less. Many patients are eligible to receive all features of aiSLE MGMT, including health coaching, at no additional cost as part of an introductory offer.
aiSLE MGMT is available to people covered by Medicare and most private insurers.
1. Order aiSLE MGMT for your SLE patients
Collect the patient's blood sample using the aiSLE DX test kit. Fill out the aiSLE MGMT requisition and return it with the blood sample.
2. The aiSLE MGMT Patient Success Team gets the patient started on [AutoimmuneCorner]
We contact the patient directly to:
- Onboard them to the app
- Schedule their first health coach session
- Deliver the Withings Steel HR smartwatch
3. Receive a synthesized clinical report
After the blood sample is analyzed, you will receive a laboratory result report via fax.
Plus, the aiSLE MGMT Report which features patient data from the app, will be provided monthly.
4. Re-order aiSLE MGMT at the patient's next visit to continue quarterly aiSLE DX lab testing and [AutoimmuneCorner] patient access
The first proactive test for lupus (SLE). Identify the risk of experiencing a lupus flare in the next 12 weeks.
Just the app to help patients take on lupus. [AC] offers tools to keep patients on track and docs in the loop.
- Flare Risk Index (algorithm-derived risk score)
- Immunologic measures of eleven cytokines
- Health coaching notes and messages
- Wearable device data including activity, sleep depth and quality, and heart rate
- Lupus symptom and flare tracking logs
- Standardized patient-reported outcome (PRO) measures including SLEQOL and VAS (pain, fatigue)