AlleRad - Version DICOM Reader-EXHB - Medical Imaging Software
The software allows you to view the content of the PACS server and external sources. Our DICOM image viewer allows you to display images in diagnostic quality for radiologists as well as reference for clinicians. These images are generated on the Image Distribution servers, which the client is connected to, while the image distribution server enable viewing of the tests from the list of connected PACS servers.
The architecture of the Image Distribution system has been designed to maximize the use of hardware resources and to reduce the waiting time for the use of the tool, therefore calculations are performed on a dedicated server, which in a minimum configuration is much stronger than the basic workstation located in the branch. This solution allows you to perform advanced 3D reconstructions: MPR, VOL, MIP, minIP, etc. in a much shorter time than it would be on the aforementioned workstation.
We give you the application for viewing and medical diagnostics of medical tests (CT, MR, X-ray, Mammography, etc.). Exhibeon is a solution addressed to doctors, technicians and is used to search, view and analyze digital photos in the DICOM standard. It works with medical devices supporting DICOM 3.0 communication protocols. Depending on the configuration, the application can operate in two modes: diagnostic and clinical ones. The diagnostic client is intended for radiologists to view the tests at a descriptive station which the corresponding diagnostic monitors are connected to. The clinical client is intended for departmental physicians so that they can review the study at a reference station located, for example, in a ward.
DO system architecture allows for easy and definitely faster description of teleradiological tests. As the application can be made available to physicians directly from hospital servers, there is no need to send a large number of DICOM files to descriptive stations located outside the hospital. As a result, the doctor can describe the study as soon as it is sent from the device to the PACS server.
The browser supports medical images in the DICOM 3.0 format. The software can read over 30 varieties of DICOM format, including films – Cine mode.
- Blood vessel analysis
- CINE animation
- Automatic virtual colonoscopy
- Blenda – Electronic iris
- Fusion and image recording
- HP configurator
- Image importing
- Magnifying glass
- ADC maps
- Perfusion maps
- Numbering ribs
- Opening an encapsulated PDF
- Perfusion, removing movement artifacts
- Layer thickness regulation
- Segmentation of the liver
- Segmentation of selected organs
- User’s session
- MR image subtraction
- Removing table
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Window & Level
- Time intensity graphs
- Pathological changes – RECIST
The application provides the following methods of 3D rendering
- Volumetric (VRT/VOL)
- Maximum intensity (MIP)
- Minimum intensity (MinIP)
- Medium Intensity (AIP)
- Summary Intensity (SIP)
- Surface (SSD)
The application gives the opportunity to define your own or customize the existing colour map and the transparency allowing to hide/visualize the interesting pieces of information contained in the image.
You can also control the multiple parameters of the camera eg. to enlarge the image or cut out a part of the reconstruction of a plane perpendicular to the viewing direction.
The reconstruction pivot point is set to cut MPR’s lines of reference which can be freely selected.
- Draw a curve through the examined part of the vessel and press a key, and Exhibeon will automatically calculate the stenosis.
The application can automatically display the photographs from the study.
- It gives the ability to set the speed transition between images.
- It has 3 modes: the single door, the simple loop (from the beginning to the end) and the pendulum (from the beginning to the end and fro).
- It can be chosen whether to display the next photo in the entire study or just a selected series or to narrow the viewed images to their desired amount of a particular series.
- As a development of the manual colonoscopy – Exhibeon also offers automatic detection for the optimal path.
Further action are similiar as in the manual colonoscopy – walking on the path and facing the camera in any place, the color map.
WHO, Choi, Percist, mRecist, mPercist.
- The application gives the opportunity to override the image being drawn outside the ellipse or the rectangle (square and circle as special cases).
- It also provides the ability to control the iris (the location and size) “on the fly”, without the need to disable and re-enable it.