Aware - Patient Surveillance Software
AWARE™ Critical Care provides predictive analytics in healthcare services. AWARE reduces information overload by filtering for relevant patient data and providing best care practices for improved patient outcomes. The AWARE™ software platform has achieved FDA Class II clearance, CE Marking, and ISO 13485:2016 certification. By providing predictive analytics in healthcare, AWARE™ decreases provider fatigue, reduces errors, and saves lives. Created by clinicians for clinicians, AWARE™ delivers real-time surveillance, situational awareness, and actionable information to the care team, improving outcomes and reducing costs in critical care and general inpatient areas.
- In today’s Intensive Care Unit, 1 out of 4 patients experience medical errors during their stay in the ICU (Levinson).
- There are currently 150 serious errors in every 1000 patient days (Rothschild).
- Patients suffer 36 preventable adverse events in every 1000 patient days (Levinson).
- Society of Critical Care Medicine reports an average estimated cost of $10,000/day in an ICU. Errors generate costs up to $49 billion per year from preventable medical errors (Andel).
Healthcare predictive analytics helps to reduces errors, improve patient outcomes, reduce the cost of care and deliver best-care practices for ICUs and other inpatient care areas. AWARE is a predictive analytics system that provides a “smart view” via data visualization of Electronic Health Record data that reduces the risk of medical errors and improves patient outcomes with high reliability healthcare. It works with your EMR and bedside monitors to present only relevant information for care delivery. This minimizes information overload, which is a leading cause of medical errors, and results in a lower cost of care. By facilitating quick access to patients’ information at the point of care and in command centers using AWARE’s Clinical Control Tower™, AWARE aids interventional decision-making. By adding predictive analytics to healthcare systems, AWARE has proven to reduce the incidence of cognitive errors by 50%.
- Situational awareness at a glance
- Patient-centered care
- Patient data organized by organs and systems; all organ systems are displayed at once
- Timely delivery of evidence-based interventions
- Less time looking for information across different systems
- EMR agnostic, bolts on to your EMR with minimal hospital IT investment
Single patient view
AWARE Single Patient View gives a detailed summary of all vital information needed for clinical decision making in the fast-paced ICU, ED, and general inpatient care environments.
The AWARE Rounding Checklist provides evidence-based best practices checklist customized to your practice. AWARE Critical Care is proven to reduce errors, improve patient outcomes, increase efficiency and satisfaction with your EMR while reducing costs.