Bayoonet - Cloud-Based Medical Software
Cloud-based solutions are still rarely used in the healthcare sector. However, the technology brings various advantages for patients, caregiver, healthcare professionals and administration. Because storing patient files in the cloud enables decentralized management of large volumes of data. Hence analyses and ultimately also services can be improved.
However, the reliable backup of sensitive patient data and files is central to healthcare. The experts at BAYOOMED develop cloud-based solutions for you in compliance with the EU regulation for medical devices (MDR), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the requirements provided by German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). Learn more about security and data protection (Cybersecurity).
- the personal sharing of data with doctors or therapists
- access to the data by parents, companions or carers
- the individual support of the confidante through granted access rights
- access from different systems and by different users
- collecting data for studies
- compact storage of data by the patient himself
- a decentralized backup
- a cost-effective alternative to the electronic patient record (ePA)