BPH Advisor - Customized BPH Patient Education Program
Customized patient education program on enlarged prostate—developed with the input of board-certified urologists. If you have a frequent need to urinate or have trouble urinating, you may have an enlarged prostate (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or BPH). You're not alone. Over 40% of men in their 50s and 70% of men in their 60s have BPH1—and while it is a benign condition, it can greatly affect quality of life.
BPH Advisor is a free, personalized education program to help you:
- Obtain and understand your BPH symptom score
- Learn about BPH and potential treatment options
- Share your report with your doctor, and decide together what’s best for you
Access to Current, Reliable Information Is Key
Even after diagnosis, it can be challenging to identify the best treatment options and what fits your individual preferences.?Do you want to continue with 'watchful waiting'? Try medication? Consider having a procedure that may allow you to get off BPH medication? If so, which procedure is right for you?
It's all about shared decision making
When it comes to a treatment plan, patients want to make an informed decision in partnership with their physician.2
Developed with the input of board-certified urologists, BPH Advisor is a free online program, sponsored by the makers of the UroLift® System, that helps patients obtain a current BPH symptom score, then learn about the condition and potential treatment options. The BPH Advisor digital library makes it easy, with videos and articles that reference clinical publications and guidelines from the American Urological Association (AUA).
- Complete a brief questionnaire to assess your symptoms and preferences.
- Get your myBPH report and access to the BPH Advisor digital library.
- Share your myBPH report and treatment goals with a trusted physician.