Brainomix - Version e-CTA - Advanced Solutions to Support Stroke Treatment Decisions
e-CTA is a CE-marked decision support software that uses advanced algorithms, artificial intelligence and large data analytics to automatically detect LVO and standardize the assessment of collaterals on CT angiography.
- Fully automates the CTA-CS collateral score, which predicts a patients response to thrombectomy and has been used to select patients for intervention up to 12 hours from symptom onset
- Estimates phases of CTA image from automatic arterial input and venous output, and provides visualization of major vessels
- Supports single and multi-phase CTA
The report depicts the affected side, location of any detected LVO, the acquisition phase of the study, and the CTA-CS score supported by a color heat-map representing the difference in collaterals between hemispheres. MIP projections are automatically generated to assist with fast image assessment, with visual indications of vessel peak enhancement time when multi-phase CTA is available.
Advanced CTA multi-planar reconstructions (MPRs) with coronal, sagittal and axial viewing functionality can support interventional planning.
A recently published study showed that e-CTA in isolation performs favorably when compared to expert clinicians, and when used to aid clinicians reduces inter-rater variability. Click here to learn more.
Fast access to CTA images and e-CTA results are available in three main formats:
- PACS - New series in existing patient study
- Email Notifications - Pseudonymized result images
- Mobile Apps / Web UI - Mobile apps on Android and iOS with push notifications