CadLink - Clinical Information Management Software
Ensure fail-safe data streaming. Safeguard against network connection failures by temporarily saving data locally and automatically streaming trace and video data from recording stations to the centralized storage on the CadLink Server.
- Empower collaborative functionality. Access, review and re-montage patient data from anywhere on the CadLink network. Document user involvement for HIPAA compliance.
- Centrally manage setup and updates. Manage CadLink Clients and settings from the CadLink Server. Update Clients independently of Cadwell applications.
- Secure all data and communication. Encrypt the transfer and storage of patient data (PHI). Point-to-point communication ensures safe and efficient transfer to the CadLink Server.
- Change users during a study. All users can access their view and color preferences, even during live review.
- Enable remote live review. Review multiple studies simultaneously from any CadLink client via a local network, internet, VPN or Citrix. Remote reviewers can customize their own view settings.
Schedule tests, visits, patients, rooms, personnel and equipment from any CadLink Client and auto-populate the appointment in the Cadwell application.
Automatically import demographics and export results and reports to HIS or EMR for inclusion in the patient’s chart. CadLink uses HL7 messaging and supports ADT, ORM, embedded results and custom demographics.
Ensure short-term storage never gets full. Automatically move data to long-term storage and receive email notifications of archive status.