CaseManager - Pathology Management System
The CaseManager pathology management system gives the pathologist full control of the clinical workflow. CaseManager offers a comprehensive system from digitization through pathologist assignment, primary inspection, additional orders, and consultation to image analysis. CaseManager is the ultimate tool to access and handle all necessary information of the medical cases / that the medical personnel require. It offers an easy-to-use case and patient management system. The software can collect and list the pathologist’s cases and display the patient’s history, the sample information, and the stages of the laboratory workflow. CaseManager’s pathology case management function offers case priority handling as well as case forwarding when necessary. It supports several types of diagnosis codes (SNOMED T, SNOMED M, ICD). Final reporting with image attachments and digital signatures is also possible.
- Sending special examination request to the laboratory information system
- Integration with ClinicalViewer: Patient and staining data from CaseManager is displayed on the top of the viewer’s user interface.
- Integration with IVD approved Diagnostic Applications: Results of the automated image analysis are displayed in CaseManager.
- Communication with 3DHISTECH’s CentralLogService application to log user and system activity.
- Multi-purpose digital pathology workflow support: CaseManager supports the digital pathology workflow with final report in the fields of histopathology, molecular pathology, cytology, and autopsy.
- With Focus View, all details of a case are displayed on a single screen. Such details include patient data, additional cases related to the patient, diagnosis codes, digital slides, attachments, and the final report, and more.
- DICOM file handling format supported
- Slide archiving option to a PACS server
CaseManager can be easily integrated with already existing hospital information systems (HIS) and/or laboratory information systems (LIS) offering flawless connection and communication between them. This way, CaseManager seamlessly integrates the routine pathology workflow from case registration through slide management, storage and viewing to the final report.
NOTE: Each integration with a HIS or LIS is unique based on specific differences. Implementation, realization, and adjustment of the integration is possible only after successful consultations about the two systems (OR, careful planning).
3DHISTECH’s undoubted advantage is that besides the Pathology Information System it can provide, it integrates its own laboratory information system (Track & Sign) and digital slide scanners for the pathology laboratories. Thanks to this, it covers the entire pathology workflow from the registration of the pathology sample, through the digitization of the slides to the diagnosis and final reporting.
Please note that for CaseManager to be installed, integration either with 3DHISTECH’s LIS (Track & Sign) or with a 3rd party LIS will be required. (In case of integration with a 3rd party LIS system, integration services with additional fees are available.)
The product has been designed for diagnostic purposes, although the medical device registration process is pending in Europe. Important information for the USA: For research and education use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. This product has not been approved or cleared as a medical device by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.