Chronicle automation software provides a unified digital platform to monitor cell therapy facility manufacturing operations and supply chain logistics.
Chronicle automation software connects Cytiva and third-party cell therapy instruments. Three plans support process development through commercial GMP manufacturing.
- Implement electronic batch records that comply with regulatory requirements, reviewing deviations efficiently with automated workflows to support release by exception.
- Schedule procedures by reserving instruments and checking availability on a built-in calendar.
- Trace all your products and consumables with stock control, barcode label printing, and scanning. Obtain the Certificate of Analysis automatically for many Cytiva Cell Therapy reagents and plastics.
- Book shipments through our integration with World Courier, arranging collections, producing shipping documentation and recording all handling events throughout the journey.
- Track shipments using eSOPs to control and record a complete chain of custody together with real time data from a 3rd party tracking device.
Chronicle automation software provides a unified digital platform to monitor your facility manufacturing operations and supply chain logistics. Electronic batch records trace every manufacturing step, and automation increases productivity. In addition, digitizing records reinforces GMP compliance and improves sample security. eSOPs manage deviations, promote adherence, and provide training. Chronicle has been independently audited against GAMP5, 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11.
- Parameter: Chronicle Pre-GMP automation software
- Systems: VIA Thaw ; Sepax C-Pro ; Xuri W25 ; Sefia ; VIA Freeze
- Pack size: Initial set up fee