DataEXPERT - Version 10 - Supervision Remote Monitoring Software
The DataEXPERT 10 is a web-based data management software collecting, managing, charting and evaluating data measured by extensive radiological monitoring networks. The powerful and user-friendly web-based interface is available on laptops, computers, but also on smartphones and tablets for mobile use. The data are displayed in charts or tables, with static or dynamic GIS map layers.
The DataEXPERT facilitates system management as it shows all the technical and radiological events of the connected probes. A system overview is available, and the software can also adjust remotely all instruments parameters.
- Software dedicated to environmental radiation monitoring networks
- Web-based interface for data visualization even on mobile devices
- Remote setup of measurement probes & sensors
- Compatible with all MS windows versions
- Instruments supported: All Bertin Instruments probes and sensors (other sensors on demand)
- Operating system: Installation on computer or server with MS Windows (all versions)
- Web browser supported: Internet explorer, Firefox, Chrome for computers. Reponsive design for tablet and smartphone displays
- Type of maps: Static or dynamic GIS maps
- Database: MS SQL
- Customized export format: xml, IRIX, xls, N42.42