DIERS - Version DICAM 3 - Digital Communication & Application Management Software
The Software DICAM 3 is the “technological heart” of the DIERS product portfolio: It manages a great variety of modalities, applications, hardware and software for medical imaging; including synchronization, archiving, recording, processing, viewing and reporting. With an intuitive user interface and straightforward navigation, it guides the user through any workflow, whether fast examination or detailed expert analysis. A range of specific add-on modules allows flexible configuration of the DIERS devices for a variety of applications.
Dicam3 offers step-by-step, user-friendly and easy to understand guided execution sequences, that define logical sequences to be executed in a certain order, frequently with user instructions on how and why. The most common sequence is how to do acquisition and analysis for a certain application.
Combination & Synchronization
Due to combinations, variety and synchronization, Dicam3 opens the medical imaging field to an almost endless range of applications able to perform differential diagnosis, define multi-modality scores and apply virtual simulation and prediction. For large scale screening and monitoring, Dicam3 has countless possibilities; all of them complete radiation free and non-invasive.
A competent team of software experts and clinical application specialists can provide fast and reliable assistance via integrated remote support feature.
The Bridge to Therapy
DICAM combines the outcome of different measurement devices with expert’s knowledge of research and clinical case studies, which have been collected over the past 10 years. The result is the DIERS theraline software solutions, which offer customized treatment proposals for individual patient care.
Due to a centralized organization of all data (personal data, anamnesis, diagnosis, images, point clouds, various results, etc.) belonging to an examination, Dicam3 offers applications that “see the forest beyond the trees”: visualization, analysis and understanding of structures, connections and anomalies that give insight and understanding of the causes behind a medical condition.
Currently, a great variety of tools, visualizations, statistics etc. are developed in cooperation with universities, clinics, physicians, osteopaths and other medical professionals. A very versatile and flexible implementation also makes it very easy to create and implement all kind of new and customized applications.
- Fully automatical foot segmentation
- Full combinability of available modalities
- All examination types offer compare options
- Fluent 4Dmotion display
- Editable report pages
- Each examination type offers report functions
- Higher data protection via hidden database entries
- Easy handling of database via copy & paste
- Easy access of TeamViewer through DICAM
- Filtering options in patient list
- Selection of skin tone
- Brightness of images can be adjusted after recording
- All connected cameras offer documentation functions without necessarily processing and analyzing images
- Individual design of a user account, own desktops
- Comparison of static and dynamic SST
- User guide with step-by-step instructions
- Easy access to help functions
- Mouseover information
- Different export formats (bmp, jpg, pdf, apd, avi)
- Password protected user accounts
- Individual user account management
- One User – different databases
- 3D Scoliosis Angle
- Automatic analyzation of gait phases in all modalities via foot pressure
- Full synchronization of modalities
- DIERS torso scan
- DIERS EMG
- Live 3D-Reconstruction to verify recording settings and marker positions