Disease-specific Clinical Omics Datasets Software
Robust, disease-specific datasets powered for statistical significance with whole genome data and detailed longitudinal clinical data.
Accelerating drug target identification, validation, and biomarker discovery
- Our disease-specific clinical omics datasets offer genomic data enriched with detailed clinical data and are statistically powered to distinguish signal from noise.
Powered for statistical significance
- Robust datasets with data from thousands of pseudonymized participants for many disease, subtypes, and clinical features. Population control dataset with data from 15,000 individuals.
Data privacy and privacy compliance
- All participant data are pseudonymized. Clinical, lifestyle, and genomic data provided to biotech partners are strictly access controlled.
Digitize your samples
- Whole Genome Sequencing from blood, serum, plasma, fresh tissue or FFPE samples.
Scalable GORdb platform
- A genomically-ordered architecture provides the freedom to query the genome in real-time and access private and public genomic databanks.
Powerful analytics crafted for genomics
- Analytics and AI trained on multi-omic and phenotypic data. Proven in target discovery, drug response signatures and population genomics.
Participant consent and re-contact
- Ability to re-contact participants for follow-up phenotypes, outcomes, and further samples. We ensure participant consent and compliance according to the highest standards of data protection and privacy.
- Partner with healthcare providers, biopharma, government, foundations, and patient groups
- Focus on homogeneous populations for better signal-to-noise resolution
- Use WGS to fully leverage the genome
- Disease specialists curate and validate deep phenotypic data
- Supported by our full catalog of products and team of experts