EchoPixel - Holographic Therapy Guidance (HTG) Software Platform
EchoPixel’s HTG software platform is the first to provide a 4D holographic experience of live 4D ultrasound images including refence of pre-op CT and MRI images. By combining mixed reality and real-time imaging, it helps deliver precision health in complicated surgical and transcatheter heart procedures.
- HTG extends True3D into the OR and Cath Labs without the need for excess head gear or additional glasses.
- Having such unfettered OR and Cath Lab access allows the physician to have an enhanced awareness of catheters and tools relative to a patient’s anatomy as well as review the planning images throughout a procedure.
- The proceduralist is now in control of the digital twin and can turn it, view cross sections and see the valves open and close as the actual heart beats.
- The technology saves time and improves accuracy.
- HTG grows the potential to do more complex cases, increase the mitral valve repair rate and utilize the least invasive treatment course.
- Realistic engagement with the treatment plan can de-mystify complicated procedures, reduce fears and minimize anxiety.
- The virtual reality experience supports parents’ difficult decisions about the treatment of their infants and children.
- Seeing their own anatomy displayed in a holographic experience can lead to a more confident informed consent prior to procedure.
- The resulting precision healthcare increases quality care for the patient’s successful treatment and can lead to a quicker recovery.
- Getting visual confirmation of successful repair can improve overall satisfaction (with potential to positively impact HCAHPS scores).
Congenital Heart Defects
MAPCA, PA Reconstruction, DORV, ASD, VSD, Tetralogy of Fallot Truncus Arteriosus, CAVC, others
LAAO, Transseptal Cross, TMVR, TAVR