ESYSTA Portal - For Medical Device
The ESYSTA Portal seamlessly displays the blood glucose values, carbohydrate units and insulin doses sent to it. Special algorithms analyse each patient’s data and evaluate it continuously. A quick summary of critical values or incorrect doses, coupled with rapid communication between the doctor and the patient, brings a new dimension of quality to the treatment of diabetes.
The ESYSTA Portal is CE-registered as a medical device under DE/CA76/H00075/05.
- Simple web access from anywhere in the world to the ESYSTA Portal via a web browser and display of the relevant diagnostic and treatment parameters for each patient and their medical professionals
- Data preparation in clearly laid-out tables and graphics – seamless and complete
- A specially developed traffic light function provides information on metabolic status
- Data can be released to doctors
To protect patient data, the ESYSTA Portal uses the strictest security standards in a data centre certified by the Federal Ministry of Security in Information Technology (BSI). Emperra’s security standards are also regularly verified by an external data protection auditor.
- Firefox: 38 or higher
- Chrome: 43 or higher
- Internet Explorer: 9 or higher
- Opera: 31 or higher
- Safari: 6 or higher