ExamVue DR - Acquisition Software
JPI’s ExamVue DR Acquisition Software is a unified acquisition software for all of our DR products. ExamVue DR Acquisition Software is JPI Healthcare designed software for the acquisition, processing and viewing of Digitally acquired images. ExamVue DR Acquisition Software comes complete with functions most competitors charge extra for as “options”, including DICOM Modality Worklist and Image Stitching.
Designing and owning the ExamVue DR software ourselves allows JPI Healthcare to provide better technical support to our customers and keep purchasing costs down.
ExamVue DR Acquisition Software is intended for the acquisition, processing, storage and viewing of digital x-ray images. ExamVue DR is indicated for use in general radiology, specialist radiology including podiatry, orthopedic and other specialties, and in mobile x-ray applications.
ExamVue DR is not indicated for use in mammography.
ExamVue is a very capable and robust software which allows for the following features and functions on JPI Healthcare DR Product offerings:
ExamVue DR Acquisition Console Software
- Patient Registration: Manually or (DMWL) DICOM Modality Worklist is a standard feature and is available for use provided that the HIS/RIS accommodates Modality Worklist.
- Processing Parameter Settings: Pediatric, Small, Medium, Large Adult, Edge Enhancement,
Histogram, Contrast, Latitude
- Image Acquisition & Review QC: flip (horizontal/vertical), rotate (clockwise/counter-clockwise),
zoom, pan, window/level, magnifying glass, crop, annotations line measurement, angle
measurement, free text, arrow, L&R Markers, Cobb’s Angle Measurement, Norberg Angle
- Allows for secondary/dual monitor display
- Emergency Mode: Allows exam to be conducted while no patient data available
- Image Preview in 4-5 Seconds (dependent on panel manufacturer)
- DICOM Send to PACS, Auto-PACS Send
- DICOM Print to DICOM Printer
- DICOM Storage Commitment
- Hard disk capacity notification bar
- Export images formatted as .jpg, .png, .bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Export/Back-up to DVD/Removable Drive
- Procedure Code Matching – Matches body part and projection items with RIS/HIS code
- Database: Shows list of stored images after acquisition
- Compare two images side-by-side
- Delete Image
- Repeat- Reject function with operator statistics
- Grid Line Removal
- Stitching Software
- AED Mode – Automatic Exposure Detection: The detector detects actual amount of x-rays without any connection to the X-ray generator, and then performs image acquiring according to image acquisition time and transmits the image data – No signal used (no need to connect to generator interface cable)
- Exposure Index
- Ability to email images directly from software (veterinary only)
- ExamVue is a very intuitive interface for the user. Very easy to learn!
- ExamVue includes a large palette of software functions that are offered for an additional fee by others or are not available from them at all! ( ie: DICOM Modality Worklist, DICOM Print, Reject, CDDVD Burn, Image Stitching, Procedure Code Mapping, etc..)
- ExamVue provides added value for our customers in regards to both functionality and price!