FeetMe - Version Evaluation - Full Mobility Assessment Platform
FeetMe provides full mobility assessment with spatio-temporal parameters and plantar pressure at home and in clinic. FeetMe’s Evaluation application allows an easy and comprehensive data collection for a patient’s gait and activity parameters at home and in clinic. The richness of the data combined with a robust and proven technology solution makes FeetMe Evaluation a trusted combination for healthcare and research.
Non invasive, passive wearables
Readily available library of simple tests and real-time biofeedback
Exportable test data for analysis and comparison
FeetMe Evaluation’s ability to calculate step-by-step metrics is like nothing else in the market today. Our proprietary combination of pressure sensors and oscillometers provides the most accurate spatio-temporal data along with real-time pressure distribution, center of pressure data, and peak load information.
- Walking time (s)
- Walking speed (m/s)
- Number of steps
- Pressure Distribution
- Stride velocity variability
- Stride length variability
- Stride time variability
- Stance time variability
- Double support time variability
- Swing time asymmetry
- Stride time asymmetry
- Stance time asymmetry
- Single support time asymmetry
- Cop trajectory
- Stride time
- Swing time
- Stance time
- Double Support Time
- Stride velocity
- Stride length
- Swing time variability
- Standard test: 6-minute/2-minute/400-meter/10-meter/25-foot
- Free Walking: personalized duration of walk
- Continuous monitoring in real-life conditions
- Static posturography
- Obtain more accurate data due to reduced variability
- Obtain Insights for earlier adjustments of treatment or rehabilitation
- Follow Disease evolution day over day
- Detect all symptoms not seen during site visits
- Understand mobility in patients home condition
Whether at home or in clinic, we’ve got the perfect means to keep your smart insoles powered and ready to keep up with you and your healthcare provider.
Perfect for healthcare providers and clinic use, our portable charging case holds 12 pairs of FeetMe smart insoles for convenient, simultaneous charging.
Individual magnetized induction chargers allow patients to keep their FeetMe smart insoles powered up and ready. Just snap it in place to charge…no need to remove the insole from your shoe!