FeetMe - Version Rehabilitation - Mobile Application
Personalized rehabilitation with real-time biofeedback and remote follow-up for maximized practice time and long-term patient motivation. FeetMe Rehabilitation is a mobile application that communicates with the insoles and the FeetMe Mobility Dashboard. It offers a wide range of playful and engaging exercises of functional rehabilitation that target gait and balance, allowing the patient to exercise in the comfort of their own home and on their preferred time. Secure data transfer allows healthcare providers to perform remote follow-ups with patients, reducing the need for in-clinic visits.
Non invasive, passive wearables
Readily available library of simple tests and real-time biofeedback
Exportable test data for analysis and comparison
- Muscular reinforcement
- Real-time visual biofeedback guides the patient while practicing
- Gait quality
- Auditive and/or haptic biofeedback guides the patient while practicing
- Clear instructions with safety rules
- Real-time biofeedback when practicing
- Final results with advice on how to improve
- Future evolution: activity, successes of the exercises and gait parameters
- Neurological disorders (MS/PD/Stroke)
- Patients with risk of falls
FeetMe’s digital programs were developed in partnership with healthcare professionals & patients, and allow patients to enjoy safe practice at home with personalized exercises, safety instructions, initial training and biofeedback. All FeetMe platforms are compliant with GDPR and Health Data Hosting requirements.
- total duration
- sessions number and duration
- successes of the exercises and spatio-temporal parameters
- plantar pressure
Web portal: Get instant insight to the patient mobility
The FeetMe Mobility dashboard is designed to provide easy and real- time access to the patient’s file. The comprehensive layout provides clear information on the key metrics of the gait and activity assessment per test. It allows healthcare professionals to understand the current status of a patient or to compare multiple test reports to visualize the changes over time—valuable information to help make the right diagnosis. A detailed report can be downloaded and printed while the raw data is available for further analysis.