Today’s world has changed and physicians and other clinicians require new ways to communicate and connect with patients and their families while being empowered with patient’s latest test results and notes from the interdisciplinary care team. Coordinating any type of virtual visits is time consuming, fraught with technical challenges and raised security and privacy concerns potentially delaying diagnosis and treatment and impacting patient outcomes.
Flex Telehealth provides an easy and quick way for your clinicians to connect with their patients. A simple click and you are connected with your patient and can view their medical record at the same time. Easy as 1-2-3!
Integrate Flex TeleHealth to improve care
Flex TeleHealth is embedded directly into your EHR software — providing a seamless, easy to use approach to medical virtual visit connectivity. Automatically connect with your patients or schedule an appropriate date and time, from any device. Clinicians view and interact with the patient’s electronic medical record while in the virtual visit. This streamlines workflows to eliminate inefficient, time-consuming, and error prone manual data entry processes.
Benefits of Flex TeleHealth
Clinician to patient communication has never been as important and with virtual visits now being implemented, Harris Healthcare’s Flex TeleHealth is the solution that fits your requirements. The new Flex Telehealth solution is built for today’s environment and allows you to have multiple levels of patient services.
From the special reception area, to the multiple workflows and associated clinicians, all steps contribute to a smooth and efficient patient workflow allowing you to see more patients from anywhere. This is convenient for both you and your patients. Integrated with the EHR, Flex TeleHealth enables you to virtual visit while reviewing and placing the related orders. Flex TeleHealth controls all aspect of the virtual visits, from the reception, to the waiting room, patient visit and follow-up workflows.
Key features of Flex TeleHealth
- Online booking with clients – Use the app to check their appointment times.
- Calendar view of appointments – Keep track of all appointments in one place, with export to all major calendars (Google, iCal, Office365 and more).
- Secure client notes – Store client notes that are protected with end-to-end encryption to ensure they are kept safe and secure.
- Video calls for sessions – No additional software to install or sign up required.
- Works with any device – Web browser based (PC, phone and tablets).
- Waiting room capability – As in physical waiting rooms, allows you to never miss an appointment when running late.
- Agnostic to the EHR/EPR – Our solution is fully integrated with HARRIS Flex and has also been successfully deployed with multiple other EHR/EPR’s.