The HeartX Viewer is a web application that can be used stand-alone as well as embedded in an electronic health record system. The application is used to display raw ECG data in FHIR standard recorded by compatible ECG devices (e.g. PhysioMem PM 100). Users are able to measure and evaluate the ECG data and save it as a report with additional information using the FHIR standard. The visualization of the ECG can be easily adapted to the needs of the user.
- Web application for standard browsers
- FHIR standard
- One-click interpretations
- Measurement of PQ time, QRS duration and QT time (incl. QTcF)
- Selectable writing speeds and amplitudes
- Medical device classification IIa