Heartbeat.PROinsights - Solution for Registries
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure simplifies the collection of registry data and enables participants to generate unique insights by bringing together the perspectives of clinicians and patients. We enable medical registries to reach their data collection targets and deliver insights rapidly whilst strengthening their relationship with registry participants.
- Support with site outreach and onboarding
- Possibility to host a decentralized registry database to improve data privacy
- API for automatic transfer to main registry database from sites
- Ability to integrate with EHR systems on-site for enhanced data quality
- Expertise to support the development of a registry-specific outcome set
Outcome Measurement for Registries
Standardised clinical outcome collection is now well established in medical registries around the world. In addition to enabling performance benchmarking, registries generate collective evidence of treatment effectiveness, patient safety, and best practice.
A new generation of medical registries is now emerging and feature Patient-Reported Outcomes to assess the long-term impact of diseases and treatments on patients’ quality of life.
Enrich medical registries with PROs
Explore the long-term impact of treatments on patients' quality of life with a state-of-the-art outcome collection infrastructure that enhances the clinical workflows of your registry participants.
- Keep the impact of registry data collection low by seamlessly integrating Patient and Clinician-Reported Outcomes data capture in the day-to-day clinical workflows and with hospital infrastructure.
- GDPR-compliant decentralized registry data collection infrastructure
- Interoperability with major Electronic Health Record systems
- Real-time monitoring of data uptake across registry participants
Make registry data collection part of the clinical routine
Achieve long-term compliance with your registry requirements by making PRO collection part of patients' treatment.
- heartbeat ONE is a Class 1 medical device that automates treatment outcome collection whilst ensuring the highest clinical validity of the data collected.
- Intuitive web-based patient interface with built-in consent
- Smart Outcome Dashboards to monitor treatment outcomes in real-time
Real-time impact, large scale insights
With our smart outcome dashboards, the heartbeat ONE platform enables the comparison of individual patients to the rest of the registry cohort. The system enhances clinical practice in real-time whilst building a bigger picture view of treatment outcomes at the registry level.
heartbeat ONE is a certified medical device and can integrate with major Electronic Health Record systems via HL7 and FHIR.
Leverage the experience of our medical science team and select from our extensive library of disease-specific and generic quality of life measurements.
We work across a broad range of medical specialities. Contact us if you work in a different field and require further information.
Digital symptom monitoring to increase overall wellbeing.
Detect post-operative complications to intervene if necessary
Track and analyze symptoms and direct patients towards suitable care
Understand your patient priorities and offer the most beneficial intervention
Digital treatment monitoring to tailor therapeutic regimes to best suit the patient
We work across a broad range of medical specialities.