ImageAssist - Software for Guided Image Capture for Patients?
Let’s face it, patients are not professional skin photographers. Derm ImageAssist™ walks your patients through taking a comprehensive set of photos in clinical poses. All images are automatically checked for quality. ImageAssist is free-of-charge for all clinics affected by COVID-19 and all AAD members.
- Pose Selector guides patients through specific clinical poses.
- Image Check verifies that each photo is clear and readable.
- Quick Upload helps patients easily send photos via your patient portal.
Our algorithmic pose selector identifies specific clinical poses to help you get the full picture, including closeup, overview, and complementary images. Patients are then guided through labelling the affected area present in each image.
Blurry images got you down? Every photo taken through ImageAssist is automatically checked for bad lighting and blurriness, prompting a retake in real time if it is not of sufficient quality.
The images, labels, and condition data collected during ImageAssist are compiled into a comprehensive condition summary for at-a-glance insights.
No need to check yet another portal. Patients are guided via customized instruction to upload the images directly into your patient portal or securely email them to you.
More than ever, patients are turning to telemedicine for fast and convenient answers.
Get a clearer picture of what’s going on so that you can provide the top tier patient care you are known for, remotely.
- For a store-and-forward teledermatology appointment
- In advance of a live-interactive teledermatology appointment
- In advance of an in-person appointment
- Capturing a flare-up outside of scheduled appointments