Karyosoft - Version Variant Mining Studio - Software for SNP and Indel Mining Made Easy and Secure
A central repository for all your millions of SNPs and Indels. Data organized in project specific and/or organism specific (microbes, animals, plants, humans and more). Hosted on your internal servers or any cloud servers. No more data loss; No need to open on excel. Web-based and user-friendly for anywhere and anytime on any device.
- Create the 'Project' and 'Organism' and upload the vcf files of SNPs and Indels and keep all your millions of SNPs and Indels in an organized way in one-place.
- Serves as a central repository for all your SNPs and Indels and easy retrieval of mutation information quickly at anytime and anywhere to drive innovations.
- Select the 'Project' and the 'Organism' from which the SNP and Indel data were generated
- Either by clicking 'Browse' or 'Drag the files' and choose vcf files of SNPs and Indels.
- Click 'Save' for uploading the data.
- SNPs and Indels from the vcf files will automatically be uploaded into 'SNPs' and 'Indels' tabs.
- Just click 'Explore' in the project of interest in the 'Projects' tab.
- The project and organism are already pre-selected, and all your SNPs will be displayed on 'SNPs' tab.
- Click on the 'Indels' tab to view all your Indels.
- Search the millions of SNPs and Indels in 'SNPs' and Indels' tab by gene name, annotation effect, putative impact, chromosome number
- With 'Advanced Search', you can search by giving genomic location interval (For e.g. 10,000 - 30,000) to retrieve SNPs and Indels in that specific interval.
- By clicking the 'Chromosome' in the first column, you can find the 'Genotype' calls of all your samples in homozygous or heterozygous state including missing data.
- By clicking on the '>', you can find the annotation information of that specific locus.
- Easy download of only the selected SNPs and Indels' at a specific genomic location by clicking 'Download'.