MILLENSYS MiClinic - Version EHR - Unified Information Management Platform
The unified Information Management platform for a total management of hospitals and healthcare operation.
MiClinic EHR is an Enterprise healthcare management platform for managing electronic health records , workflow and productivity improvement application for any hospital , medical centers, eHealth applications and any healthcare service provider,
MiClinic EHR handles patients scheduling, admittance, billing, examination procedures and results, prescriptions, reporting, accounting and material management as well as a full back-office financial management including financial reports, general ledger, account receivables, claim management, account payables, supply chain management and human resource management.
MiClinic EHR manages all transactions of outpatient clinics, in-patient 'Bed Management' , operation theater and pharamcy. it has also special modules to handle radiology and laboratory departments .
With MiClinic EHR as a web application, you ease installation, support in the enterprise environment and boost connectivity with any other systems wither in cloud or on premise.
MiClinic EHR is part of MILLENSYS unified eHealth platform , so you can combine EHR , ERP and VNA / PACS in one native solution to handle clinical data , imaging and financial data as well .
Why MiClinic ?
- It is a total management solution for the whole healthcare service provider organization.
- It is Web based and support multi-lingual that can work in a cloud and on premise.
- it is a single application with a single database architicture for all modules (clinical , financial and imaging)
- It has a single node web administrator for all the solution.
- it works with any device , PC , tablet , mobile phone , ...etc.
- It Supports multi branch organizations for both clinical and financial analysis.
- It has a seamless Integration with MILLENSYS VNA 'Vision Tools Workspace VNA' .
- It can integrate with any other PACS using HL7 standards.