Developed with the aim of optimised communication between people with diabetes and healthcare professionals, the mylife Diabetescare therapy management is an easy-to-use and easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data. It consists of the mylife Software, the mylife App and the mylife Cloud.
With the aim of optimised communication between people with diabetes and healthcare professionals, the mylife therapy management is an easy-to-use, easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data which consists of the mylife Software, the mylife App and the mylife Cloud.
The mylife therapy management accommodates the requirements of various diabetes therapy plans; from type 1 users on pump therapy to type 2 users who simply want to keep track of their blood glucose values.
- Intuitive and user friendly design for ease of use
- Identical interface for all users to simplify communication
- Compatible with a range of devices for more flexibility
- Optional use of cloud service to match user preferences
- Possibility of data sharing to simplify therapy management
mylife App Comprehensive data at your fingertips
The mylife App lets you document your entire therapeutic data easily and quickly and lets you prepare overviews with only a few clicks. You can manage blood glucose, meals, insulin delivery and much more with the mylife App and all your values are available at a glance at all times.
- Simple wireless data transfer via Bluetooth® to the mylife App
- Integrated and easy-to-use bolus calculator with insulin on board function
- Choice between two bolus calculation methods
- Display of last values including blood glucose value, bolus, basal rate and insulin on board for a discreet therapy overview
- Possibility of manual data entry and mylife Cloud synchronisation
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
The mylife App offers the choice how insulin on board is handled in bolus calculations.
Insulin on board is subtracted only in the correction bolus calculation. It is never subtracted from the meal bolus.
- Android devices with Android Version 5.0 and higher
- Android devices has to support Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth® V4.0)
- iPhone 5s or newer / iOS Version 9.3 and higher