Novaseek - HIPAA-compliant Clinical Data Network for Research (CDNR) Platform
Novaseek’s HIPAA-compliant Clinical Data Network for Research (CDNR) platform is an end-to-end solution that seamlessly integrates into existing IT and clinical laboratory infrastructure to identify patients and remnant laboratory specimens that match requests from researchers. Novaseek provides tools to easily identify and distribute specimens for research use instead of discarding them; value is created from what historically has been wasted! Use of approved protocols and patient consents ensure the ethical conduct of research and respect for all participants.
Organizations with on-going needs for biospecimens and clinical data may subscribe to CDNR platform to plan studies, identify patient cohorts for biospecimen collections and real-world data studies, and to manage biospecimen and associated clinical data requests:
- Platform contains massive historical clinical data that supports population analytics and study planning
- Researchers, CROs, biobank managers and others use CDNR to analyze data for patient cohorts based on very detailed clinical criteria, including demographics, primary diagnosis and co-morbidities, lab test results and medication history
- CDNR estimates patients and biospecimen numbers, and accrual timelines. Users can modify criteria and observe how these changes impact anticipated availability
- CDNR enables prospective and longitudinal collection of clinical data and biospecimens from patient cohorts so that researchers can observe changes during disease and treatment progression, better understand outcomes, etc.
- CDNR synthesizes all donor and biospecimen data for easy reference by end-user researchers; patient data is either anonymized or coded
- CDNR has received biopharma industry awards and customer accolades for ease of use and intuitive end-user experience
Novaseek offers license and on-demand implementation of the CDNR platform to the organizations that want to:
- Deliver superior transparency into clinical data at their sites for research
- Support real-world data studies and precision medicine programs and initiatives
- Facilitate biospecimen and associated clinical data acquisitions
- Streamline patient consenting and tracking for research within their own clinical sites
- Conduct site-specific clinical feasibility and patient cohort definition and recruitment