Novatek - Disease Control Software
Recent threats such as the COVID-19 Pandemic has created serious public health risks, Government and national vulnerabilities. Public institutions such as hospitals, clinics and elderly care facilities are especially at risk.Early warning, detection and rapid response is crucial in preventing an outbreak. The ability to rapidly recognize an emerging infectious disease and public health threat as well as respond appropriately and timely is crucial.
These control measures support 4 monitoring scenarios that should be considered for all hospitals and/or healthcare facilities:
- Thermal screening of infected visitors, patients, and personnel
- Traffic count; receive alerts for high volume anomalies
- Risk-based personnel sampling for pathogens Cleaning effectiveness for PPE
- Routine sampling with swabs, dip slides, contact plates and sponges
- Monitoring for proliferation in the emergency room and cleaning effectiveness
- Assessroot cause
- Monitor critical equipment
- Monitor environmental Conditions
- Monitor water and utilities
These control measures, combined with Infection Disease protocols, allow for the most robust continuous monitoring system for effective Disease Control needed in healthcare facilities.
REAL TIME TRENDING & ANALYSIS
Novatek’s Disease Control and Hygiene Monitoring Software solution (DCH) can assist public and private healthcare facilities in their endeavor to detect and contain infectious diseases in their early stages before they spread and become a threat in their environments.
The system is capable of alerting responsible groups and individuals in real time. Linking healthcare institutions facilitate the use of best practices for techniques of preparedness, data collection, early-warning, rapid-response, and dissemination systems and ultimately timely decision making.
- Reduce risk, save lives
- Reduce risk of exposure to patients and personnel
- Reduction of risk of re-admission due to contamination
- Reducing cost of care by adopting Risk-Based Monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Reduce financial loss risk
- Real-time data management
- Remote Ready: Remote Ready: fast implementation with 24/7 support
- Monitor healthcare facility locations for viral and microbial contamination
- Monitor healthcare worker’s PPE for viral and microbial contamination
- Quickly screen incoming people, patients and staff for fever
- Determine the effectiveness of cleaning and hygiene practices: (departments, rooms, equipment, staff PPE, etc.)
- Built-in trending & statistical analysis for rooms, personnel, PPE and equipment
- Real time monitoring of supplies and inventory
- Paperless review and rapid response