Omnimed - Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software
One of the main features of Omnimed? There is only one record per patient, so even if you change clinic or place of treatment, if Omnimed is used, all the patient history is available in the same place. Healthcare professionals who treat the same patient in several places of practice, therefore, gain in efficiency, by ensuring that they have all the data in hand to take care of the patient more quickly. The granular data entered in Omnimed also makes it possible to personalize client follow-ups and generate reports and statistics in order to improve care.
What does an electronic medical record (EMR) mean?
An electronic medical record is a fully computerized patient record that can be used by various health professionals such as a family doctor, a medical specialist, a nurse, a social worker, etc.
All patient information is found in this secure record; vital signs, medication taken, lab results, clinical notes, history, administrative info, etc.
1 file per patient
Centralize all patient follow-ups seen in the first and second lines
Complete patient record through the collaboration of all stakeholders;
One digital record used by different institutions and multiple healthcare professionals
Standard and personalized tools allowing structured and searchable data collection
Security and compliance
Electronic medical record certified by the MSSS;
Data access based on patient consent
- Results in graphs or tables to compare their evolution
- Report generator for statistics or reflective practice
- Note input with smart templates, like the Framingham score
- One-click favorite structured prescriptions with daily dose calculation
- Summary, contact information, active and past notes in a single view
- Multiple schedules to improve appointment scheduling
- Integrated therapeutic advisor for interactive counseling and alerts
- Sending tasks to facilitate medico-legal follow-ups between stakeholders
- Sending faxes from the EMR, by the professional or the secretary, prescriptions or records
- Contextualized help system available throughout the EMR
- Sending documents to the patient through secured email
- Uploading photos to the patient record via the patient or the caregiver's cellphone
- Integration with several pre-billing system
- Sending email to the patient about their result
- EMR optimized for multi-stakeholder collaboration