PBI - Version WIN 10 - Driver Signature Enforce Cardiology Suite
Turing Off Driver Signature Enforcement. While holding the 'shift' key down hit the power options button and hit 'restart' (Make sure you hold down the 'Shift key when hitting restart')
- During the restart phase a 'startup menu' should popup
- Hit 'Troubleshoot' when it says choose an option
- Than hit 'Advanced Options'
- Than hit 'Startup Settings'
- A window with the restarting principles will pop up
- Hit 'restart' than hit 'F7' or '7' to disable the driver signature reinforcement
- Wait for the computer to restart on to the main desktop page.
- After the main desktop is loaded, run 'Device Manager'
- In Device Manager look to see if there is still a 'yellow hazard symbol' in the USB section for QRS Card.
- Confirm that Yellow sign is not there.
- Once not there, go ahead and update the driver
- Instead of selecting 'recommended' hit 'browse settings'
- Hit browse again for where the file location shows
- Hit C-Drive, than Program Files (X86), than Pulse Biomedical, than V400, than 'ftdipbi'
- Hit 'ok' after file is selected and driver should be updated.